BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORIZED AGENT PROGRAM
For immediate release November 8, 2006
Communications Depot, has a few openings for independent Authorized Agents in select Florida counties for our rapidly expanding “Business Communications” Agent Division.
"Be your own Boss!"
Would you like to own your own business without the administrative and service headaches and the high costs associated with franchises? Our authorized agent program is better and easier than owning your own business, less responsibilities, great products and services and the highest profits in our industry!
We are seeking energetic individuals with business-to-business solution selling experience, strong communication and prospecting skills, high degree of professionalism and a strong desire for success. We are seeking self-motivated individuals to work independently and succeed in an ever-changing exciting environment.
If you’re good with people, like the idea of being in control of your destiny, and enjoy working with fun loving, hard working individuals who are making lots of money, then you need to pursue this opportunity! The products we sell may sound or appear to be complicated, but they are not. They are products that you use daily and the learning curve on how to explain is fast, painless and easy. Earnings potential is unlimited.
Agent Responsibilities will include:
• Promote and demonstrate Telecommunications Products and Services to local business Managers and Owners.
• Market yourself as the leading Communications Professional in your market.
• Maintain an ongoing prospect base/funnel for future sales.
• Achieve monthly sales quotas through prospecting, cold calling and calling on your existing customer base.
• Follow-up on all leads from our aggressive advertising methods.
• Actively meet with leads groups to uncover new customer prospects.
• Be an active participant in local Chamber organizations and civic groups.
• Professionally represent Communications Depot as the best choice for communications products and services.
Essential skills include:
• Excellent people skills
• Eagerness to succeed financially and personally
• Team player
• Flexibility in overcoming day-to-day challenges and opportunities
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Territory management skills
• Computer skills to include familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Direct Sales experience preferred but not mandatory
Communications Depot represents the finest communications firms in the industry. We cover most areas of this incredible market. We call on businesses of all sizes determining if we have a communications solution that meets some need within their organization. We have representatives that specialize in certain areas of our product offerings and that’s where they remain focused. Team partnering is encouraged within our company as well as with the firms we represent.
Some of the areas of our expertise include:
• Business Key, PBX & Hybrid Telephone Systems
• Office LANS, WANS and Thin Client Solutions
• Broadband Internet Connections, T.1, DSL, ISDN
• Voice Solutions including Local Service Options, Long Distance & Wireless
• Data Solutions – Frame Relay, VPN, Point to Point, ATM
• Website design & hosting
We market products and services from companies like:
• Avaya, Nortel, NEC, Panasonic, Verizon, BellSouth, Qwest, AT&T, US LEC, and many more.
As an independent agent you own your own business and we work with you to help you build and develop your protected territory. Communications Depot will work with you daily to assist in the rapid growth of a lucrative market. We will teach you how to hire and train your own sales team (subagents) and will assist you in ongoing local marketing campaigns. Potential annual income well over six figures. Average full-time agent earns over $60k first year; driven agents exceed $100k first year!
Ongoing training from the communications companies we represent as well as mentoring programs in house ensure all agents, from the seasoned professional to the individual changing careers, an excellent opportunity for great success.
Authorized Agent Program Start-up Costs:
Authorized Agent Program start-up costs are based on dedicated market size and commitment level of Authorized Agent. Up front costs start for as little as $3,000 with recurring monthly marketing fees as low as $500. Communications Depot financing available.
CD Authorized Agent Division
E-Mail Agent Program Division
For immediate consideration please fax or e-mail your resume to the facsimile number or e-mail address shown above. To be considered for these positions, the applicant must supply the necessary documents verifying your right to work in the U.S.A. at this time. NO AGENCIES PLEASE!